The type of visa that you should apply for depends on the purpose of your trip to China. The two most common types of visa are Tourist and Business Visa. If your trip does not fit those descriptions, please contact us for more information.

Note: French Citizens will need to apply In Person at the China Consulate in New York for their visa to be process. China consulate will also not issue any visa on a US Travel Document. You must have your passport from your country.

New York China Consulate: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hamsphire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont.

Requirements for obtaining a Tourist or Business Visa:

  • A passport valid for a minimum of six months from the date of intended arrival in China (with at least 2 blank pages available – last 2 pages of the passport is not acceptable as blank pages for visas that says amendments only).
  • New Visa Application Form, starting from Sept. 1, 2013. Must be filled out online in CAPS only, dated and signed by the applicant. No Hand written application form will be accepted. If a section does not apply to you, please state N/A.
  • One Supplementary Form, if you’re not a US Citizen.
  • One recent passport photo.
  • Your Original & Copy of your US Alien Resident Card for foreign residents and/or a valid visa or document to return from China to the US or to another country.
  • Job Verification Letter – e.g. Vacation or Business.
  • Recent Bank Statement.
  • Round trip air ticket to and from Mainland China (Original & Copy).
  • Hotel Reservation with the applicants name, date, hotel name, address & phone no or Invitation letter from your relative or friend.
  • For Business Visas – you will require 2 letters, one from visiting Chinese Company & another from your Employer. Multiple Entry Business Visa for 6 months and 1 year is available but you must have record of at least 2 entries with business visas from the previous year.
  • Visa Notice from an authorized department of China (by provincial or municipal foreign affairs office or economic & trade office, fax copy acceptable).
  • License of your company if selfemployed.
  • Proof of cooperation between your company & Chinese counterpart. (e.g. agreement of intention, contract of deal, etc.).
  • Filled out & Signed our Passport & Visa Service Order Form.

Please Note: Single Entry visa is generally valid for 3 months and Double Entry Visa is valid for 6 months.

Single Entry Visas are valid for 3 months from issue date and valid for stay up to 30 days.

Once you have the above documents in order please call us prior to sending documents. Make payment to ‘Arrow Vacations’ and send a Pre-paid return FedEx Airbill or appropriate fee.