You can Change your Name on your Passport if:
  •  Your name has been legally changed since your recent passport was issued.
  •  Your Passport was issued within ONE YEAR of your name change.

Requirements to make a Name Change on your US Passport if it has been issued within one year are:

  •  Fill out a completed DS-5504 form.
  •  A certified copy of your marriage certificate (Religious certificates are not
    accepted) or certified court order.
  •  Your current valid US passport.
  •  2 passport photos (write your name & date of birth on back of it).
  •  Proof of international departure – flight itinerary from the airline or a travelagent
    (Departure must be within 10 business days for those requesting processing in
    less than 2 weeks).
  •  Check/Money Order of $60.00 to US Department of State for Expedited Service.
  •  Signed Letter of Authorization.
  •  Signed Arrow Travel & Tours Passport & Visa Service Order Form.

Once you have the above documents in order, please call us before sending package with Payment to ‘Arrow Vacations’ and Pre-paid return FedEx Airbill or appropriate fee.