You may apply for Renewal of your Passport if:

  •  Your recent US passport is expired.
  •  Recent Passport was issued within the last 15 years.
  •  You were at least 16 years old when your most recent US passport was issued.
  •  Your passport has not been damaged in anyway.
  •  You use same name as on your most recent US passport or if you changed your
    name by marriage or court order and can submit proper documentation to reflect
    your name change.

Requirements for a Passport Renewal are:

  •  2 (two) passport sized photos (write your name & date of birth on back of it).
  •  Your most recent issues U.S. Passport.
  •  Passport Renewal application form DS-82 completed Online.
    Note: In the Mail Passport to Section, fill in Arrow Travel & Tours address.
    – Under Permanent Address Section, fill in Applicants address.
    – Send Original marriage certificate or court order if your name has changed.
  •  Proof of international departure – flight itinerary from the airline or a travel agent.
    (Departure within 10 business days for those requesting processing in less than
    two weeks).
  •  Check/Money Order of $170.00 payable to US Department of State.
  •  Signed Letter of Authorization.
  •  Arrow Travel & Tours Passport & Visa Service Order Form.

Once you have the above documents in order, please call us before sending package with Payment to ‘Arrow Vacations’ and Pre-paid return FedEx Airbill or appropriate fee.